Friday, October 17, 2014

SORE

Yesterday I went to see a therapist for my hip pain...and y'all, she did some trigger point therapy on my hip and hamstring and abdomen and it HURT.  My hip feels better..but my muscles where she worked were SORE. But I powered through two Zumba classes and I managed to get up and do Piyo this morning. So bam.  Activity goals met.

I did eat a little too much when I got home last night.  I was ravenous and had a serving of tortilla chips with my taco soup...and then when I was baking, I had to sample the finished product to see if it was good.  But it wasn't a bust by any means.

Today we have a potluck at work today.  My mantra is "sample, but don't go crazy."

I weighed in this morning and I'm just shy of 2 pounds lost at 190.4.   A loss of 1.9 pounds.

I can easily be in the 180s next week if I work for it.

So now just to make good choices this weekend (I'm sure you're tired of hearing this...but if I repeat it, it becomes true!)....and keep going!


No comments:

Post a Comment