Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Coming off the weekend

So while I most definitely could have done WORSE over the weekend...I wasn't perfect by any means.

I ate chips and queso, I had a beer at Kristin's, I ate churros at lunch.

But whatever.  I haven't weighed yet to see the "damage" (which I know some of which will be water), but I'm back to tracking and working out.  I got my 10,000 steps yesterday (walked a couple miles) and I have healthy things planned today.

I just struggle so much with the social eating and eating at fun/new places.  I want to try all the things and enjoy myself.  But I have to balance those occasions with times when I make good choices.

Like today, I'm eating lunch with my friend Brandy at a new place.  I REALLY want to try this pasta dish...but instead I'm getting the grilled meat and baked potato dish.  It will be delish and I'll never know the difference. :)

So....hopefully I'll see a loss this week.  I'm working!

No comments:

Post a Comment