Monday, October 13, 2014

Eating the Dadgum Celery

So today for a snack I packed celery and hummus.  And as the afternoon went on and lunch wore off - I was not looking forward to the celery and hummus.  To be honest, if I had a vending machine, I would have thought about caving.  But I DID have some snacks in my desk....but instead, I'm eating the dadgum celery.  It's good for me, it tastes pretty good (well, dipped into the spicy hummus), and I know it will help me move the scale down.

I'm already thinking about the weekend.  LOTS of friend time and lots of food.  Just having to make good choices. I enjoy sharing a delicious meal with friends. It's great.  And that means making good choices so I can still do that without blowing it. I'm prepared. And in the meantime, celery it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment