Monday, October 13, 2014

Small Steps

It was storming this morning.  A "I want to lay in bed because the bed is comfy and the world around me is thundering" morning.  But I got up.  And I drank my coffee, did my Bible study...and then I did my 10 minutes of weights.

I know that's not a lot...but when I've previously lost weight, I found that even doing 10-15 minutes of weights in the morning made me feel better and was a small step to starting my day off right. So I did it this morning.

I have all my food packed and prepped.  I don't think we'll get to walk on our break at work because it's raining....but I'm teaching Zumba tonight.  I may even challenge myself to do some weights and planks during commercials for DWTS tonight.  Small steps to victory, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment