Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bonus Points

I had all real intentions this morning of waking up at 4:47, doing some weights, my quiet time, doing the dishes, and getting ready.

And then when I woke up, I heard the dreaded chirping noise - a fire alarm was dead and needed a new battery.  I thought "ok...so change it."  But I couldn't reach it on the step stool.  So (now my window to do my 20 minutes of weights was gone), so I wanted to sit down and spend some time in the Bible.  And when I sat down, I heard a TERRIBLE scratching noise in the kitchen.

A mouse.  Yes, a mouse.  We get them every fall like clockwork when the weather cools off.  But hearing that little guy in my kitchen just SET ME OFF.

And to top it off, we had our health screenings at work this morning, so I couldn't even have coffee!

Anyway, I woke Tyler up to take care of the problems....I've had my health screening, and now I'm eating my yummy egg muffin (do I get bonus points that it contains kale!?)....about to brew my first cup of coffee and get on with my day.

Yesterday I had two great Zumba classes....stayed pretty good to my food (got lunch out, but I logged it! and I made good choices!), my only mess up was having a serving of chips and dip with dinner.  And I do mean a serving.  I counted chips and everything. :)

I may have stepped on the scale this morning and was happy to see the number go down.  I won't officially report it yet because Fridays are weigh in days...but it's working! :)

Here's to a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment