Friday, October 10, 2014

Renewed Spirit and a Friday Weigh In

I spent quite a bit of time praying this morning, asking God for a renewed spirit about this journey.  I already feel better.  I know it's all about putting one foot in front of the other, so to speak, and taking steps every day. He has given me hope for this journey today.

I have my food planned out well.  I just have to say "no" to any things that may pop up.  I decided not to work out this morning, but spent some more in depth quiet time instead.  So that means later today, I'll have to get something in.  Either a DVD or a walk (if it's not raining).

I also did my first Friday Weigh In.  192.4.  That ain't pretty.  But it's somewhere to start.

I also took some "before" pics in shorts and a sports bra to compare every 10 pounds.

So at this starting weight, I have 32.4 pounds I want to lose.  While I may lose past 160, that's the initial goal.

So, that's losing 2 pounds 16 times.  I can do that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment